Thursday, February 11, 2010

WHEEEE!

I love Google.  I really do.  I love absolutely everything there is about Google.  I have my frustrations, and little things I'd like to change, but for the most part, I loooooove Google.

So I'm into this new Buzz thing, mostly because of the name.  I wanted to learn a little bit more about it and how to use it and how to suggest things I'd like to change.  Whenever I want to know more about Google, I always head on over to their blog.  GUESS WHAT I FOUND?!

The very first post was on using Google to make your wedding planning easier!  I've been using google to do this for awhile now (yay GoogleDocs), but now they have partnered with one of my favorite wedding blogs StyleMePretty and created wedding templates.  I haven't really done a whole lot of playing around with them, but I am very excited.  My favorite thing -- the address updater.

So many of my friends constantly move around (between school, the Navy, etc.).  What a great way to keep track of things!  StyleMePretty is also doing a giveaway associated with this, so I definitely entered that.  Combining Google with Weddings?  I think I have hit Google Nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment