Friday, February 19, 2010

Personalizing Fun

I just posted yesterday about my love affair with the Gocco.  In part, I'd really like to create a motif for our wedding.  Something to add visual consistency to our wedding (Wow, I spend way too much time thinking about brands. You know you're in law school when...).  With my mad Photoshop skillz, I think I could design one and they use the Gocco to put it everywhere -- napkins, envelopes, aisle runners, etc.

I came across these:
There are generally problems that I don't like about all of them, but in theory I kinda dig them.  I like that they're graphic and bold and that there's a mix of vintage and modern.  Nothing too frilly or girly.  I would say that's the general "look" to our wedding -- modern vintage.  Or maybe vintage chic?

Take note, everyone.  If you want me to create the graphic identity of your wedding, I am definitely for hire!

No comments:

Post a Comment