Friday, February 12, 2010

Perfect Groomsmen Gift

I think I just found the perfect groomsmen gift.  Blank Label has a new online shirt design program where you can customize dress shirts for men.

They are made to measure and start at $45, which is pretty reasonable.  I think my brother has paid more for shirts from Kohls.  You can change the color of the fabric, the style of the collar, buttons, pockets, and cuffs, add monograms or other things, and virtually do everything you want.  $15 off your first order for entering snippetandink at checkout. I just think this is a great gift and way better than a glamorous looking flask.  Maybe I'll try it out and get one for Chris for his upcoming birthday.  I'll check back in with an update on quality and construction.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment