Thursday, February 11, 2010

Way more dedication that I have...

Chris and I decided right after we got engaged that we would be getting married after I completed law school.  We wanted and needed more time to plan than the few months before I headed off to Athens.  And getting married while in law school was really not an option.  Plus, there is that little thing called money.  Hopefully I would have a job after graduation and it would be easier to carry the costs of a wedding and also student loans.

Not so for this law student, however.  Not only did she get married while in law school, she WENT TO CLASS afterwards.  For real.  Married in the morning; Legal Writing in the afternoon.  That's dedication.  I looked for every excuse possible to get out of Legal Writing.  I think my own wedding would have been a more than convenient excuse.

1 comment: