Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Custom Stamps and Embossers

So I really want a custom embosser.  This probably goes along with my need to have that Gocco machine.  They cost about $80 ($40 for the embosser and $40 for the plate).  While the plate is interchangeable, it can get pretty pricey. So the problem with most embossers is that you have to get a new plate every time you want to change something.  This isn't very practical when you're changing names and addresses all the time.  Enter: PSA Essentials.
 

So the beauty of this is that there's an outer and inner ring that are both interchangeable.  That means we can put our monogram in the center, and then as our addresses change, just pay for the outside to change.  It's also bad etiquette to pair my name with my new last name before we actually get married. This way, I can easily change the exterior or interior depending on what I need.  I just think this is the coolest thing.  I love products that are versatile!

I'm also fairly certain that whoever invented this is from Alpharetta, GA, where my parents are from, since all the examples are from there.  Plus, one of the collegiate options (there are only 4) is UGA.  They only sell through authorized retailers, but there's one located right by my apartment.  I may go swing by and see how much one costs.  I may want one just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment