Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wanted: Professional Summer Associate Bag

This doesn't really have to do with planning a wedding.  I guess this is more the "trial" part of "Aisle Trials."  Indirectly it does, though.  I have to do well this summer to get hired to pay for my wedding.

I have been On The Hunt for a professional black tote for this summer.  Nothing with loads of hardware and dangling heart key chains.  I want it big enough to hold a couple files, structured, and square-ish.  I don't want it to look like a purse, but I also don't really want it to look like a men's briefcase.  I really want black, but I was open to black with a bit of brown so that I could wear it with more things. I wanted it to be professional, lawyerly, acceptable for even the most conservative judge, but still kinda edgy.  I don't really want matronly.  Oh, and I wanted leather.  Do you know how HARD it is to find something like that?  My only real option (seriously) is Coach, although I did find a Liz Claiborne one at T.J. Maxx that I kinda dug.  Then I saw this:
How much do I want thee... However, even on sale, I cannot afford this bag.  Free shipping for this order, but at $262.50 there is no way.  I don't have a paycheck in hand yet!

Let me tell you about the neat-o-ness that is this company.  Passchal takes large tractor tires, cleans them thoroughly, combines with leather, and then creates bags.  Kinda cool!  So that black part is actually rubber and the brown is calfskin leather.  I bet it would be easy to clean.  A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment