Monday, February 22, 2010

Here comes the Groom(smen)

I always feel that the bride gets all the attention and the groom and his little helpers get minor cameos (with good reason!).  Still, it takes a lot for those boys to get dressed and show up.  Much more, I think, then  getting girls to put on a pretty frock and get her hair done.

Meanwhile, I know I posted a few days ago about those custom shirts.  Is still haven't ordered a shirt for Chris, so the jury's still out on the efficacy of those shirts.  Anyway, how cool would something like this be to go with those shirts?


I just think this collection of cuff links and money clips are so rad.  They're by an etsy artist, Bella Moda.  I'm a little partial to the Goonies cuff links, myself, but the mustache ones are awesome.  Do guys still wear cuff links?  Or are they functional equivalent of clip-on earrings?

I think they're probably more of like the functional equivalent of snakeskin peep toe slingbacks -- they're too formal to wear for a night on the town, but too crazy to wear to work.  Thus, they will be just be a really pretty prop on the floor of my bedroom.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment