Monday, April 12, 2010

Photographer Woes Update!

So I drove back down to Charleston to view one last photographer with Chris.  I pinned all my hopes on Heather Forsythe.  I have been stressed about the photographer decision ALL WEEK.  I was so close to telling Planner Mel to get us appointments with different photographers.

Turns out that I really like Heather.  Phew.

She's about comparable in price to Dreamland images who Chris liked.  I like her pictures better.  They're a lot "brighter" for lack of a better word.  Chris thinks her personality is not as good as Daniel from Dreamland (he thinks she's slightly too peppy), but at least she HAS a personality unlike some other photographers we looked at.  Although nothing is really included in her package price, I'm willing to give up the engagement and bridal session, which I didn't really want anyway, and put that money towards her fee for the wedding day.  I think Chris and I will probably go with her.  I'll keep everyone updated.  We have to work out some pricing.



Here's some pictures from a wedding at Boone Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment