Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I think I need to Say Yes to the Dress

I love having friends who are in random industries.  Like Corrie for instance, who is all about television (she works for TNT.  She really knows drama).

So when Corrie sent me a PR release this morning, I squealed.  My Federal Income Tax Law professor gave me a dirty look.  Why did I squeal?

Take a gander at this:
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tlc-also-says-yes-to-a-southern-dress-88907057.html

This salon is right by Lenox Mall.  I will be downtown all summer and will be ending work sometime in July.  I'm thinking about taking a random Tuesday and going with Corrie and Katherine and playing dress-up!  I'm thinking about telling them that my budget is $10K.

What do you think my best chances of being on tv are?  I'm thinking I should press the military angle.  What else?  Should I be a bridezilla?

No comments:

Post a Comment