Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Amaze-balls

How hot are these shoes?

The blue version of this shoe was created specifically for Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie for the Sex in the City movie (Manolo named it "Something Blue") and it seriously is THE shoe for wedding. I see it all the time in blogs.  I think in part because it is blue and because Carrie wore it.  They are hot, and they are being knocked off all over the place.  They are almost $1000, though.  I'm not sure if I can pay more for my shoes than for my dress.  Although, maybe I should spend more on my shoes because I'll wear them more than once??  Wouldn't that be awesome??

I love this color, though.  The colors for the wedding are sorta in flux right now as Chris and I hash out the details.  Maybe I could find a way of including Tiffany blue!  I think Chris at one point mentioned Tiffany blue, so maybe it won't be as hard of a sell.

Hat tip: Thanks to Ali, who knows me all too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment