Monday, July 19, 2010

What have I been doing all day?

This:

I have just spent the last 3 hours cutting 3 yards of felt in to 3 inch sqaures and then turning those into thousands of circles.


I did it while watching loads of My Fair Wedding with David Tutera to get me into a sufficiently wedding mood.

All finished!


Thank god for my Sizzix Machine.  Do you know how long that would have taken otherwise?  Forever.  Why did I waste 3 hours of my last summer vacation ever (ACK!)?  I'm using these circles to make a wreath or two.  Something like this, but maybe with a rad twist.

So now it's up to you, internet friends, to make some other decisions.  I will put it up to a super-secret vote via Survey Monkey.

1.  Should the wreath be a circle, a square, or a quatrefoil?  This is a quatrefoil.  I assume you know what a circle and square are.


2.  Should I keep the wreath white or dye the circles lavender (one of my colors) so that it looks water-colory and ombre like this:
White may show up better, but the ombre may look pretty cool if all of the circles aren't dyed consistently one shade.  I'm not sure if the polyester felt will accept dye, so by default the wreath may be white.

Click here to take survey

No comments:

Post a Comment